2020 will be a summer of coexistence with the virus and with the safety rules. Fortunately Abruzzo is one of the Italian regions with zero contagion.
The B&B Villa Mascitti is finally open. We have prepared all the measures to offer you a peaceful stay even at the time of COVID-19 in compliance with all hygiene and health requirements. We are prepared to guarantee hospitality and well-being.
We are happy to welcome you!
Here’s how we got organized.
Anti COVID-19 measures:
- The B&B Villa Mascitti adheres to the National Protocol “Safe Hospitality” drawn up with the supervision of prof. Pierluigi Viale of the Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna Operative Units of Infectious Diseases Policlinico di S. Orsola in collaboration with the Italian Red Cross.
- The rooms of the B&B are sanitized by a certified air and water purification system. The system is activated every day after customers have left the room.
- Each room comes with a bottle of hand sanitizing gel. The gel is also made available to guests at the B&B entrance and in the common areas.
- All guests are given a complimentary mask daily.
- The kit consisting of sheets, towel, pillowcases, mat is delivered wrapped and sanitized.
- For breakfast, only disposable cutlery and plates are used. Otherwise, breakfast can be packed at the request of the guest.
Check the availability of our rooms! Choose your dates and book your holiday now in total safety.↴